Who we are looking for (ONLY FOR LOCALS):
Are you comfortable with talking to strangers on the phone both in person and on the phone? Are you a self-starter? Is being “organized” a top priority in your life and are you able to multi-task and prioritize projects, while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritizing your day?
Can you communicate effectively with people from all different backgrounds – both written and verbal? Are you able to speak up when you see something that is not working and can you anticipate the needs of other people because you show up for work knowing that the smallest details always make the difference?
Do you have a positive outlook on life? Are you flexible, open to change, and committed to learning? If so, you could be just the person we are looking for to fill the position that we have available in the reception and on the front desk of our physiotherapy clinic.
About us - Miniphysio Clinic
We are a home-based Physiotherapy clinic at Kg Tanah Jambu that has been established for more than 3 years. The founder of the company – after graduated in the UK, didn’t get offer any job in Brunei, decided to kick start his journey to start this clinic from scratch from a spare room at home to a professionally built space which went on to impact lives of thousands ever since.
Today, the company aims to rebuild a team that instill in them a great culture & core values aligned – so that it allowed us to create a place that staff love to come to work to learn and grow – and a place that our patients look forward to coming back to time and time again.
If you ask anyone in town and you’ll soon discover we already have an incredible reputation in the community and have an abundance of great people ready and waiting for you to serve to the best of your ability.
www.miniphysio.co is the website of our clinic for your inspection.
We now have a huge client database in the 2,000’s and we’re looking to add value to our service by bringing in another person to occupy the most important role on our front desk.
As a result, we are now offering you an opportunity to help us to continue that growth and provide an exceptional customer experience for our patients that goes way beyond what is offered by most healthcare facilities.
The right person is likely to have been working in a customer-facing environment and has a long track record of dealing with customers, answering questions on the phone and in person, and turning inquiries into happy customers.
Sitting at the back-end office, handling leads via answering calls or texts from clients. To help grow company’s revenue and profits by converting new cold (those who have minimal contact with our message or marketing campaign, and may potentially be client) & warm leads (those who are already actively looking for us, or via word of mouth or on social media) to get in our clinic’s door and become our paying customer. Some may require nurturing & follow-ups to get in the door. This role requires developing deep, meaningful relationship with our patients, spend time on phone & listen to them & answer any concerns they have re: physiotherapy.
- Communicate the value of our services (in person and on the phone) and be able to explain how what we do is worth the price we are asking
- Successfully handle price objections
- Hold a lengthy (at least 15-20 mins) conversation with new patients on the phone, ensuring patients are committed and bought into our service
- Organize & plan schedule of therapist – maximizing efficiency and revenue for the clinic
- Ensure that people show up excited for their first appointment after scheduling
- Communicate with patients before, during, and after appointments in order to ensure that satisfaction is being achieved.
- Ensure that people who call and request appointments are placed on schedule (and understand the true time and cost commitments involved in physio before they arrive)
- Provide an exceptional waiting room environment for our clients, create one is exceptional that they will look forward to coming back to
- Ensure that all invoices are key into system
- Communicate with patients before, during, and after appointments in order to ensure that satisfaction is being achieved
- “Be interested” conversationalist – Be able to hold meaningful conversations with prospective patients on the phone for longer than 20 mins (empathy)
- Recall names and faces of patients, making all of our patients feel welcomed and remembered
- Provide a warm & welcoming greeting to clients when they arrive in the clinic (experience)
- Demonstrates an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Be able to answer all questions asked on the phone in such a way that increases the likelihood that the person asking, will want to become customer (insightful and knowledgeable)
- Follow through on commitments – lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost
- Organization & Planning – Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner (focus on key priorities)
- Attention to details – Does not let important details slip through the cracks
- Alertness – are they able to spot potential referral situations or opportunities for the sale of other products and services?
- Persistence – Demonstrates tenacity ad willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Proactivity – Acts without being told what to do (bring new ideas to the company)
- Resourceful – Not everything always go to plan on this role. How do you react when internet connection is down or phone line is cut off during storm? Business has to carry on… Would you complain of lack of resources or you will be resourceful to solve this problem?
1. Provide you with ongoing training and support in the field of customer service and front desk administration 2. Give you an amazing environment to work in that includes working with a team of wonderful and very supportive staff – as well as very friendly customers 3. Opportunity to develop and grow in a team that is value driven and strongly encourages personality based service 4. Competitive salary with chance to earn even more as we grow as a result of your impact
- Date Posted
- 28 April 2020
- Office Hours
- Industry Type Industry Type
- Sales representative (medical and pharmaceutical products)
- $0-500 Monthly
- 0-1 Years Experience
- Brunei Muara
- Berakas 'B'
- Sungai Tilong
- Allowances Range
- Driving License Class
- Last date to apply