Who we are looking for (ONLY FOR LOCALS):
Are you comfortable with talking to strangers on the phone both in person and on the phone? Are you a self-starter? Is being “organized” a top priority in your life and are you able to multi-task and prioritize projects, while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritizing your day?
Can you communicate effectively with people from all different backgrounds – both written and verbal? Are you able to speak up when you see something that is not working and can you anticipate the needs of other people because you show up for work knowing that the smallest details always make the difference?
Do you have a positive outlook on life? Are you flexible, open to change, and committed to learning? If so, you could be just the person we are looking for to fill the position that we have available in the reception and on the front desk of our physiotherapy clinic.
About us - Miniphysio Clinic
We are a home-based Physiotherapy clinic at Kg Tanah Jambu that has been established for more than 3 years. The founder of the company – after graduated in the UK, didn’t get offer any job in Brunei, decided to kick start his journey to start this clinic from scratch from a spare room at home to a professionally built space which went on to impact lives of thousands ever since.
Today, the company aims to rebuild a team that instill in them a great culture & core values aligned – so that it allowed us to create a place that staff love to come to work to learn and grow – and a place that our patients look forward to coming back to time and time again.
If you ask anyone in town and you’ll soon discover we already have an incredible reputation in the community and have an abundance of great people ready and waiting for you to serve to the best of your ability.
www.miniphysio.co is the website of our clinic for your inspection.
We now have a huge client database in the 2,000’s and we’re looking to add value to our service by bringing in another person to occupy the most important role on our front desk.
As a result, we are now offering you an opportunity to help us to continue that growth and provide an exceptional customer experience for our patients that goes way beyond what is offered by most healthcare facilities.
The right person is likely to have been working in a customer-facing environment and has a long track record of dealing with customers, answering questions on the phone and in person, and turning inquiries into happy customers.
You will be responsible for managing a busy front desk and waiting room experience, meeting and greeting our patients, answering the phone, converting inquiries into paying patients and ensuring that all of our patients are looked after and made to feel welcomed whenever they enter your world. Ultimately, your job is to help us grow the revenue of the clinic by booking in new patients via the phone or those who walk into our clinic directly and excelling at retaining those patients as lifelong customers of the business. You’ll do that by creating the type of customer service experience that patients will be happy to pay for and just as happy to tell others about.
In order to do this, this role requires developing deep, meaningful relationship with our patients, reach out to them just getting to know how they are doing, listen t them, so that they are ever ready to come, we will be the first that come into their mind!
To achieve the level of success that we are looking for, you will also be required to:
- Be flexible in your working hours– in the 21stcentury, clients expect to be seen before, during, after work and on weekends. We know that back pain doesn’t go away for our patients after 5pm. Because of that, and to be successful in this role, you will be required to make yourself available from 9am until 9pm Mon-Fri and Saturday - Sunday from 9am – 6pm.
You will play a big part supporting our therapists in the clinic operationally most of the time such as carrying out payment, receipts, booking, feedback, chit chat with clients making them comfortable in clinic.
- Be involved in getting our Therapists’ scheduled booked out strategically by clients, ensuring we have a healthy flow of visits to our clinic week in, week out to achieve efficient Physio Utilization Rate of about 80% in clinic. We can see this from Advance Schedule booked & the total number of visits that’s actually turned up.
- Be responsible for limiting “Drop-Offs”– Clients who book appointments and then drop off schedule are not good for either party involved. Because of that, you will be required to be pro-active in making regular re-activation phone calls to the people who have dropped off your schedule.
Ensuring clients are coming at regularity therapist wants them to; help therapist to keep the client’s engagement high until at least 80% completed their Plan of Care; so they can achieve the optimal result for themselves.
- Build long term relationship with our clients – Be involved in making the clients love you, love us, and the company. Make them see us as their long term friend who they can always fall on.
Our goal will be getting them to become our repeated customers (Upsell), and raving fans who would go out there to talk great things about us. However, on the other end, if the customer didn’t get to continue with us, it’s not the end of the world, we shall continue giving them value until reactivation is made – Past Client / One Off Reactivation – by always be at the back of their mind when they seek for services like what we offer.
- Be involved in the creation of internal and external marketing material (i.e. testimonials) AND make yourself available for scheduled telephone appointments to talk to the people who request this marketing information you will be creating.
For those who finish, FOH helps by getting essential data from clients as social proof for other future clients – Success Stories Collected, Extracted
The mission of the company is being to “Help people make better decision”, and one of the things that we offer our prospective patients to help them to take the next step forward; Getting NP to clinic. You will be required to achieve a minimum 80% conversion ratio of prospect from leads to paying client taking Eval – Sales Leads to Eval Conversion.
- Recall names and faces of patients, making all of our patients feel welcomed and remembered
- Provide a warm & welcoming greeting to clients when they arrive in the clinic (experience)
- “Be interested” conversationalist - Be able to hold meaningful conversations with prospective patients on the phone for longer than 20 mins (empathy)
- Demonstrates an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Follow through on commitments – lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost
- Organization & Planning – Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner (focus on key priorities)
- Attention to details – Does not let important details slip through the cracks
- Alertness – are they able to spot potential referral situations or opportunities for the sale of other products and services?
- Persistence – Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Proactivity – Acts without being told what to do (bring new ideas to the company)
- Resourceful – Not everything always go to plan on this role. How do you react when internet connection is down or phone line is cut off during storm? Business has to carry on… would you complain of lack of resources or you will be resourceful to solve this problem?
1. Provide you with ongoing training and support in the field of customer service and front desk administration 2. Give you an amazing environment to work in that includes working with a team of wonderful and very supportive staff – as well as very friendly customers 3. Opportunity to develop and grow in a team that is value driven and strongly encourages personality based service 4. Competitive salary with chance to earn even more as we grow as a result of your impact
- Date Posted
- 28 April 2020
- Shift Hours
- Industry Type Industry Type
- Receptionist (General)
- $0-500 Monthly
- 0-1 Years Experience
- Brunei Muara
- Tanah Jambu
- Allowances Range
- Driving License Class
- Last date to apply