Minimum four (4) B.G.C.E ‘O’ Levels, Diploma or City & Guilds, including some technical disciplines.
- ASNT Level I or approved valid license from AELB in Radiographic testing and Radiation Safety.
- Additional HSE competency certification required:
- IMS-5 Competent Frontline Worksite Supervisor
- Senior First Aid
- Tropical BOSIET
- 2 years in Radiographic testing in oil & gas.
- Age 20 years and above.
- Knowledge of Radiation Emergency Procedures
- Availability of past dose records.
- Be fluent in both spoken and written Malay & English
- Have a good knowledge of all aspects related to Health, Safety and Environment in carrying out the work.
- Prepared to be staying resident offshore.
- Carry out radiography WORK as assigned by the Senior Inspector or Operations Co-ordinator, in accordance with the appropriate PROCEDURE, and in an efficient, productive and safe manner.
- Be familiar with, and work in accordance with the CONTRACTOR's Radiation Safety Plan and COMPANY's HSE Standard Module 20.
- Process all films and compile timely and accurate reports ready for interpretation by the Senior Inspector, or qualified Radiographic Interpreter.
- Carry out and record weekly maintenance checks, of isotope handling EQUIPMENT.
- Maintain isotope movement registers and personal dosimeter logs.
- Complete weekly film usage forms for approval by the COMPANY's Plant Inspector or Supervisor.
- Ensuring the relevant Permit to Work is available and in order before commencement of WORK.
- Reporting any unsafe conditions of practices, which may arise, in accordance with COMPANY's incident and near miss reporting procedures.
Rire Sanjaya Sakti (B) Sdn Bhd
- Date Posted
- 05 October 2020
- Office Hours
- Industry Type Industry Type
- Support services for petroleum and natural gas mining
- Mechanical engineer (General)
- $500-2000 Monthly
- 1-1 Years Experience
- Kuala Belait
- Sungai Duhon
- Allowances Range
- Driving License Class
- Last date to apply