Task And Responsibilities:
- Updating HSE & Business Key Performance Indicators (KPI)s and other related reports including but not limited to man hours report, PAKATs, safety reports, etc
- Arranging, compiling and filling app project related documents; e.g. security passes, vehicle trip orders, pre-job briefings, PAKATs, etc.
- Monitoring and conducting inspection vehicle/ equipment compliance with safety procedures if necessary
- Actively involved in toolbox talks, inspections, audits and HSE meetings
- Conducting all required HSE monthly tasks to ensure that company is meeting safety targets and deliverables
- Arrange inductions, conduct safety assessments and carry out regular PPE and worksite inspections if required
- To advise and support management and supervisory personnel on HSE issues
- To execute accident/incident investigations and recommend corrective actions for follow up and close out pending HSE matters. This includes facilitating incident investigation, taking interview statements, obtaining pictures and prepare the complete investigation report
- To develop and promote a strong safety culture in the company & organize HSE campaigns, i.e: Health Lifetysle Program, etc.
- Be medically fit
- Good communication and time management skills
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in oil and gas industry
- Preferably a candidate that possess a valid TBOSIET and NEBOSH qualification
- Good knowledge and skills in HSSE aspects
Please submit CV via email only. any applications apply through JobCentre Brunei will not be entertained.
Latest submission of CV via email email@example.com will be on 31.03.2020, Tuesday.
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR INTERVIEW AND UNQUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
M.K. Johan Technical Services Sdn Bhd
- Date Posted
- 24 March 2020
- Office Hours
- Industry Type Industry Type
- Engineering and other technical activities
- Environmental and Occupational Health Inspectors and Associates
- $0-1200 Monthly
- 0-0 Years Experience
- Kuala Belait
- Pandan A
- Allowances Range
- Driving License Class
- Last date to apply