- Plan all maintenance activities in terms of preventive maintenance, analyzing equipment needs by maintenance team, handling issues given by every department.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Responsible to lead and guide all of employees in maintenance department.
- Manage the maintenance expenses monthly.
- Ensure the projects given meet the date target and goes smoothly.
- Ensure that all maintenance operations are done in accordance with company policy.
- Forecasting and ordering for spare part inventory.
- Hiring outsource contractor to do some work that cannot be done by maintenance team.
- Manage inventory budget.
- Ensures all health and safety regulations are followed.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 8-10 years of working experience as Maintenance Manager.
- Have knowledge/experience in HVAC is a bonus.
- Have class 3 Driving license and own transport.
- Able to speak and write in Malay and English, Chinese language is an advantage.
- Available to cope and work after working hours.
Lunch is provided.
GOLDEN CORPORATION SDN BHD
- Date Posted
- 19 March 2020
- Office Hours
- Industry Type Industry Type
- Manufacture of agricultural and forestry machinery
- Industrial and production engineers
- $0-3000 Monthly
- 0-0 Years Experience
- Pekan Tutong
- Allowances Range
- Driving License Class
- Last date to apply